Access from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari from your Dock or Applications folder.
- Click “Safari” in the Menu bar, then click “Preferences”, next click “Advanced”
- Check the box next to “Show Develop menu in the menu bar”, the close the Preferences window.
- Click “Develop’, hover over “User Agent” and select “Internet Explorer 11”
- Follow the video access steps below for Internet Explorer.
Access from Internet Explorer on PC
- Open Internet Explore–Not Microsoft Edge–IE can be found by clicking the start menu and typing in Internet Explorer then clicking on Internet Explorer.
- Copy: http://18.104.22.168:88 and paste it in to the address bar of IE
- Use the following credentials for login, Username: Liveview Password: wib20121
- Upon login you will see a message stating, “Please Click here to Download and install the plug-in. Close the browser when installing the plug-in.” Go ahead and click the link.
- You’ll see a box pop-up at the bottom of the screen asking, “Do you want to run or save WebCompenents.exe from 22.214.171.124?” Click the save button, after the download has been completed close Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to your downloads folder, double-click “WebComponents” to begin install. You may get a pop-up asking for permission to install, click yes.
- After install has been completed, open Internet Explorer and log back in to http://126.96.36.199:88 (steps 2 & 3 above)
- Upon this login you will see a message at the bottom of the screen, “‘Do you want to allow software such as Active X controls and plug-ins to run?”, click yes and the video feed shall appear.
Access from Mobile Device
- Go to app store, find an app like “IP Cam Viewer Basic” (android).
- Open settings, typically three horizontal bars stacked vertically, then select add camera, select IP camera for type.
- Fill out information–Make: Hikvision, Host/IP: 188.8.131.52, Port: 88, User: Liveview, Password: wib20121–will look like attached image.
- Click save and view feed shall appear.